The 20-Something's Chronicles of an LA Life

Sneak a peek into the life of a single, 20-something female who is not in the entertainment industry and who does not have fake breasts. Yes, we do exist. What you are about to read is based on fact and is not for the weak of stomach. You have been warned.

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Guess Who's Back?

Holy cow. Talk about a cliff hanger, eh?

Ok, enough complaining children, I’m back.

I’ve been trying to figure out how to update you after two months and keep it brief. For someone who can talk the ear off a corn, that’s quite challenging feat.

So here it goes.

When we last left our dear heroine, she (me in case you’re a little slow and can’t tell that I’m speaking in third person for effect) had just met a stunningly handsome and charming man from down under. Remember that little “trick” I taught you about putting out an ad for a “roommate”? Well, I got more than I bargained for.

After a whirlwind and incredible couple weeks of “dating” (that is, spending virtually every waking (and um non-waking) and non-working moment together, we decided that the “roommate” idea was actually a good idea – we were just going to put our own twist on it.

So, yes, this 20-something (who is now also a full year older officially), is also a cohabitating, domesticated little ball of vomit-inducing happiness.

Gag, right?

Well, so be it.

Don’t’ get me wrong. I’m Rachel. Things don’t just “happen” and life is all butterflies and rainbows. There have been plenty of “rachillemas”. After all, living with someone right off the bat, who has been born and raised for 30 years in a different country, takes a little, um, adjusting.

Unfortunately (or fortunately) for you, my dear readers, you won’t be privy to the rachillemas thus far. But, be prepared, I’m sure that they will not be in short supply.

So, surprised?

2 Comments:

  • At 6:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    RACHEL, it's Tara. I've been wondering when or if you were going to come back. I'm coming out to SD on Thursday staying with Ang. Can't wait. I can't believe it about the guy. Awesome. Shall we have a repeat of Christmas together with a new guy hardy ha ha...JUST KIDDING..I'll be in Chicago anyways. Have fun!!

     
  • At 4:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO WRITE AGAIN??
    YOU HAVE MANY PEOPLE WONDERING WHAT HAPPENED WITH THE GUY!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home