The 20-Something's Chronicles of an LA Life

Sneak a peek into the life of a single, 20-something female who is not in the entertainment industry and who does not have fake breasts. Yes, we do exist. What you are about to read is based on fact and is not for the weak of stomach. You have been warned.

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Eeks! Clarification!

I re-read my second to last blog. No one has asked me when I'm due. It's happened to people I know and I was using it as an example. I'm still slim and trim - well, a little more junk in the trunk but nothing baby-looking. ;)

3 Comments:

  • At 11:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    so when's your ass due???

     
  • At 1:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ahahhahahahahah!!!!! ;-)
    (reaction to kutas' comment)

     
  • At 3:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh, sure!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home