The 20-Something's Chronicles of an LA Life

Sneak a peek into the life of a single, 20-something female who is not in the entertainment industry and who does not have fake breasts. Yes, we do exist. What you are about to read is based on fact and is not for the weak of stomach. You have been warned.

Saturday, September 09, 2006

iLuvit

I think that the creators of iPods and iTunes are going to take over the world.

I read an article in one of my trillion magazines today that the newest addition of the iPod plug-in family is the iBuzz vibrator.

Yep. You heard me.

And I quote, “Plug the iBuzz vibrator into your iPod and let it pulsate to your favorite tunes. The louder you crank it up the more intense the vibration.”

Gives all new meaning to the term “music lover”.

Class dismissed.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    well i guess you'd be there number 1 customer. just kidding, but no not really.

     
  • At 3:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Now I understand your penchent for heavy metal!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home