The 20-Something's Chronicles of an LA Life

Sneak a peek into the life of a single, 20-something female who is not in the entertainment industry and who does not have fake breasts. Yes, we do exist. What you are about to read is based on fact and is not for the weak of stomach. You have been warned.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Bumper Stickers and Late School Nights

So, I really have to ask myself sometimes, "What the hell is wrong with people?" I walked out to my car last night and in front of me, was a parked car with a license plate frame that read, and I quote: "I LOVE BIG TITS!"

At what point, did this individual ever think to himself, "Hey, that's awesome - that will totally get me chicks with big hooters. That's immediately going on my Honda Element."

It took all the power in my body to keep me from scribbling on a piece of paper and leaving on his windshield, "Whomever drives this car so obviously also loves small penises!" But I didn't. I was running late and didn't have a pen. But, I was tempted for sure.

Off I went with my mind at ease knowing that Mr. Element driver loves large breasts. Lyn and I were rockin' the Mayan Theatre (please refer to an entry from October of last year where I got kicked out of the establishment for running around the catwalks hunting down a microphone to "get the party started" - that's where we were) to see Toad the Wet Sprocket and Matt Nathanson (yes, I know Toad is very 90s, but, they put on a great show). Matt Nathanson opened and I'll tell ya, he's got some serious talent - I'd definitely recommend him. He's also hot which never hurt. (Weird - I have something with hot men and guitars lately.)

Unfortunately, the bartender made our drinks all booze with a splash of mixer so by the end of the show, I had the stupid idea to scoot over to the Standard hotel and continue the evening. BAD IDEA. Not only did I end up spending way too much money, get irritated by a girl on crazy ass drugs who was making out with the sculptured shrubbery, and get hit on by a guy who, within two sentences told me he lived in LA and then said he lived in Europe - MORON, but I also got home too late for a school night. They should make shock collars for humans for when we make poor intoxicated decisions. Honestly, I would be significantly richer and well-rested. But no, no shock collar for me - not yet at least.

By the time we returned home, Big Tit man had departed. I was totally bummed because I was ready and willing to drop him a line. No shock needed there. Perhaps I'll be so lucky as to have a "next time"....

3 Comments:

  • At 1:06 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    nothing weird about having a 'thing' for hot men with geetars, rach. welcome to my world. and amy's world.

     
  • At 10:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    how can you be certain that the owner of that vehicle was a male??? that's a sexitst statement you made. boo rachel, hooray beer!

     
  • At 4:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hmmm...interesting comment from Kutas. But it is pretty likely that the vehicle owner was a male, or in some remote possibility, a lesbian. Either way, the license plate was totally crass. You won't see any female driver in LA with a plate reading "I LOVE BIG PENISES!"

     

Post a Comment

<< Home