The 20-Something's Chronicles of an LA Life

Sneak a peek into the life of a single, 20-something female who is not in the entertainment industry and who does not have fake breasts. Yes, we do exist. What you are about to read is based on fact and is not for the weak of stomach. You have been warned.

Monday, August 21, 2006

Beware! Cheeto-Razr-Stealing Cabbies

So, I managed, after a decade of having cell phones, to lose my cell phone and it totally sucks. I was truely in love with my hot pink motorola razr.

I was taking a cab home Friday night and in between giving a good tip and sharing my Cheetos with the cabby, my phone dropped onto the seat - never to be seen again.

It sucks, I'm in mourning. But, I sucked it up and got a silver razr now. No where near as cute and cool as the hot pink one, but, so is life.

So if any of you happen to see a cabby chilling with a hot pink razr, go ape-shit on his ass and reclaim my cute phone. Thanks!

PS: Yes, that was the excitement for the weekend for me! Well, that and Gwen and I almost got arrested for having a dog on the Venice boardwalk during day-time hours. Yah, LAPD has nothing better to do. Awesome.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey don't diss the silver Razr.
    Silver cell phone, car, and jewelry always rock and always in style. ;-) Consider it a step up from your old pink one.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home